Simple Pill Storage Solution
Remembering to take your prescription medications can be a challenge, especially when you take more than one. It is important to take your medications the right way so they can be metabolized and absorbed in your body to do their job.
Why should we need to use a pill box?
– Pill boxes are useful for keeping your pills in order.
– Plan ahead. Check the pill bottle for the number of refills that are left when you get your new prescription.
– For travel, make sure you have more than enough medicine to last while you are away.
– If it Is hard to see or read your pill bottles.
Push Open Design
Pill dispenser is an ideal way of keeping track of daily medication and vitamins. This Pill holder is very easy to open for everyone because of its unique push-tabs on each compartment. The pill box is simple yet handy if you have to take medication once a day.
Do not worry that you couldn’t put enough medicine in it, while it has plenty of space to hold your tablets and vitamins, etc.
-Total size : 8.8 x 2.1 x 1 inches
-Each compartment size :1.3x 1.18 x 0.82 inches
How to Use it?
1. Set pillbox onto a flat surface or hold in hand.
2. Using index finger or thumb, press down onto the push button.
3. Close compartment lid when finished with push the edge to the lid.
Maintenance and Care
1. Wash prior to first use.
2. After the first use, wash with mild soapy water.
3. Dry before storing.